Helpful list for September return
8:45-8:55 Drop off for Seatown Pupils
9:00 Drop off for Cogden Pupils (at bottom vehicle gate) and Burton Class Pupils (pedestrian gate).
15:00 Collection for Seatown Class
15:10 Collection for Burton Class and Cogden Class (same gates as before).
* We need to be strict with the timings to ensure everything runs smoothly and to keep everyone safe.
We have everything including all equipment provided in school so children should not bring anything in from home other than:
- Packed lunch if that is what has been chosen
- Water bottle
- Coat/sun hat/sun cream –it’s really important that your child has a warm, waterproof coat as we will be going outside a lot!
- Forest School wear on notified days
- PE kit is to be worn into school on PE days(no changing into kits at school)
* No bookbags/backpacks, please
Homework – we will be sending out homework either online or on a single sheet paper but there will be no homework books issued this term.
- Parents please wait outside the gates and remember to social distance.
- No uniform but instead, clean clothes every day, please.
- No children in school if they have symptoms – please see guidance in the letter.
- Children will be in class bubbles, not mixing with other bubbles throughout the day.
We plan to have a really enjoyable term, packed with exciting learning activities. Our whole school topic is “Going Places” which should allow us to learn about countries, history, food, languages, sports and much more. We will be investigating our local area as well with lots of Autumn walks and fun outside. We know that our pupils will stick to our rules and make this possible for all. Our priority is your child’s wellbeing.
Please find below useful information about Covid 19.